Through the generosity of our donors and partnerships, we are able to provide “second life” pianos to needy children. Piano study can make a lasting impression on a child’s life.
Guidelines and criteria application forms are available from area piano teachers or at the Steinway Piano Galleries.
- Recommendations are made by area piano teachers of students who are motivated and show promise of talent, but cannot afford a piano.
- The Steinway Society’s “Piano Bank” may provide a piano to a deserving student.
- Practice/Report cards from the teacher will be provided to the Steinway Society to ensure continued eligibility.
- Practice report cards my be required.
- A child can earn ownership of the loaner piano with continued progress after three years.
The Piano Bank has been created to give economically disadvantaged children (age 6 - 16) in Central Florida the opportunity to develop their musical talents by providing them with a piano.
Through the generosity of our donors and partnerships with the Steinway Piano Galleries and Advanced Moving Services, we are able to provide “second life” pianos to needy children. Piano study can make a lasting impression on a child’s life.
The “Piano Bank” will make pianos available to economically disadvantaged children who qualify.
To apply for a piano from the Steinway Society of Central Florida PianoBank please download and complete the following forms.
Mail completed forms to:
The Steinway Society of Central Florida
520 W. Hwy. 436 #1140
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Email to Gary Grimes - email@example.com
Fax to Gary Grimes - 407-339-2727